On campus classes
Educando a América offers an after-school Enrichment Program within Broward and Miami Dade Counties.
Pembroke Pines Charter Schools:
(Only for PPCS students)
What we offer...
About Our Campus
The program is offered to Spanish language native and non native students from 3 years old and up. It is divided in three levels: Begginers, intermediate and advanced.
The main objective is to prepare students to speak, write and read in correct Spanish. Students are evaluated in listening and reading comprehension, writing and speaking fluently in Spanish.
A report card is issued at the end of every session.
We offer 3 sessions of 10 classes each within the school year:
- Session 1: September – November
- Session 2: December – February
- Session 3: March – May
Session price: $320 – Or 2 payments of $165
No registration fee.
To register your child in a after – school class follow these steps:
- Complete the Online admission HERE
- Read and accept our terms and conditions
- Submit your application.
- In a few days you will receive a confirmation via email. Your child will be assigned to a specific class and teacher.
- To confirm your registration, pay the session tuition sent via email.
- All information regarding starting day, pick up and dismissal procedures will be sent via email after you complete your registration and payment.